Vintage Edinburgh Mantel Clock, London, Decorative Metal, Painted, Battery, 14"h
Estimated Delivery:Mar 30 - Apr 06
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
- Free Shipping & Returns or all orders over
- Secure Payment We ensure secure payment
- Money Back Guarantee Any back within 30 days
The clock face is white-shaded-to-cream and the hands are black. The clock is silent, with no ticking. The back of the clockworks is easily accessible for occasional battery-changing. It will be a charming addition to your decor!
- Brand: Edinburgh Clock Co.
- Character: Floral
- Chime Sequence: None
- Color: Green, Gold, Pink Flowers
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Department: Home Decor
- Display Type: Analog
- Era: Late 20th Century (1970-1999)
- Features: Silent/No Ticking
- Finish: Matte Sage Green paint
- Frame Material: Wrought Iron
- Item Height: 14 inches
- Item Length: 8 1/2 inches
- Item Weight: 4 lbs.
- Item Width: 4 1/2 inches
- MPN: N.A.
- Material: Metal
- Model: N.A.
- Movement: Quartz (Battery Powered)
- Number Type: Roman Numerals
- Original/Reproduction: Reproduction
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Room: Bedroom, Dining Room, Hallway, Home Office/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Porch, Sunroom
- Shape: Rectangular
- Smart Home Compatibility: None
- Smart Home Protocol: None
- Style: Shabby Chic / Victorian
- Theme: Victorian, London
- Type: Mantel Clock
- UPC: Does not apply
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *